Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any update on today's meeting?
Picture of it as it happens mate:

13062238_915418085235875_3185417572219010654_n.jpg

it's to give Tim farewell homes games as the season is basically over. it's not really a "benching" of Robles (for performance reasons) and Robles will start the away games

Only at Everton.

We have hardly won a home game all season......nay, we have barely won a league game at all this season.......but hey, let's weaken the team tomorrow by playing an over the hill goalkeeper just so's he can say goodbye.

Who cares that the fans crave a home win to savour over the summer.

We just don't count.

I would like to think I echo the views of the majority of Evertonians at the match tomorrow and say I have no particular desire to see Tim Howard play a "farewell" game if it decreases the likliehood of me seeing my team win a rare match.

None whatever.

If anyone disagrees with me feel free to say so.

Honestly, I wish there was a cure to Evertonism......this blooming club has put me through the wringer since the beginning of March :mad:

The final whistle against Norwich just cannot come quick enough for me :(

Think howard should of played against norwich but not two games if he makes a boo boo tomorrow he'll get hammered, but would of got away with it on the last day.

It goes further as well mate, just some of the names the media link us to, Moyes, Howe, Hughes etc. We've become so small time that it's become acceptable by the media to link us with small time names . I'm not saying for one minute that any of these would ever be appointed but imagine one of the big boys, who we used to be a part of, being linked with these names. I don't even blame the media, they see how far we have fallen, and most of them probably don't even remember when we were contenders. The blame lies with the hierarchy over the past twenty or so years, they had no ambition and decided we were small time and sadly the younger generation of fans don't know anything else. It really is to their credit that they even support us because at times this club don't even deserve
The answer is quite simple...u have to start winning games, really big meaningful games..

So the board have no bottle. We are all being side tracked by the meaningless talk of Howard and Hibbo playing just to deflect scorn over the lack of a board decision.

If any of you are going tomorrow, stand up and shout for RM to be chucked out, make your selves heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back