Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job there Rhys.

You forgot Goodison tomorrow though:

giphy.gif

lol Classic one, right there.

it's to give Tim farewell homes games as the season is basically over. it's not really a "benching" of Robles (for performance reasons) and Robles will start the away games
He deserves a decent send off TBH .... he has been exceptional throughout his time....... he just stayed a couple of seasons as number 1 too long.That's down to Roberto though.

Pure deflection this from Martinez using Howard as a scapegoat, try get to end of the season unsacked keep his
ego intact for his job interview with `raith rovers` ..........

I blame the board 100% and I am having doubts about Moshiri intentions for our club

Martinez is `manyana` about this he has gone for a `siesta` and does not know what all the fuss is about

in bobbys world all is fine and dandy, we pass the sexy football around like barca and results dont matter `phenonemal`
But majority of the time his football isn't sexy, it's boring and painful to watch and the ball barely makes it into the oppositions box, plus we end up losing or drawing bulk of the time, it's sexy when it works which is rare... so his theory and method is majorly flawed in my opinion... don't understand where people pull this sexy attractive attacking football that he apparently makes us play from but maybe that's because Moyes was such a contrasting parallel to Martinez that it gives that illusion to some...

Playing our former number 1 for the past 10 years in a meaningless game to give him an appearance or two before he goes back to America and spends his time talking fondly of the club?

Oh no! What if he doesn't save something robles could have and we go out the fa cup again?!

Seasons over, doesn't matter if Martinez plays himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back