Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he would've given howard the last home game or to in most circumstances, if we were sitting 7th and out of the cups he'd likely do the same, it's some farwell games for a player who was here 10 years. Not Martinez wind up aimed at the fans
He probably would have and Howard, while not the current flavour of the month, has had a lengthy career here and rightly deserves credit for that.

Nevertheless, this is a manager who is currently far from secure in his position and therefore should be looking to appease the fans not antagonise.

Last game of the season I can appreciate and support, but to bring in Howard early just seems utterly bizarre.

Pellegrini really likes what he's seen and the plans for the future.
Assuming the club are prepared to meet his wage demands I see no reason why he wouldn't come to us (and of course, there's a vacancy lol)

Wow, that first sentence is interesting and bold.

He probably would have and Howard, while not the current flavour of the month, has had a lengthy career here and rightly deserves credit for that.

Nevertheless, this is a manager who is currently far from secure in his position and therefore should be looking to appease the fans not antagonise.

Last game of the season I can appreciate and support, but to bring in Howard early just seems utterly bizarre.
the season is over basically and RM knows he's gone so he wants to give Tim some final games. I really don't see what all the outrage is about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back