Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this has already been posted?

jUUGS57i5zer6.gif

the season is over basically and RM knows he's gone so he wants to give Tim some final games. I really don't see what all the outrage is about
Howard has been woeful. To be fair the team have been woeful. As such, it's been pretty depressing regularly attending Goodison Park.

As you mention the season is almost over, but I'd still appreciate a strong finish to the season to show glimmers of hope for the fans.

Oh and the players we're trying to retain as well! For me personally, Howard could jeopardise that and selecting him just signals our situation.

The clever attempt to make me go off-topic is noted !

Martinez out ASAP FFS
Preferably followed by Mourinho in ( £50 at 20-1 ) or, failing that, Pellegrini in ( £20 at 8-1 ).

No other manager mentioned is worthy of my money.

Come on Pellers, got some dough on the old man.

Howard has been woeful. To be fair the team have been woeful. As such, it's been pretty depressing regularly attending Goodison Park.

As you mention the season is almost over, but I'd still appreciate a strong finish to the season to show glimmers of hope for the fans.

Oh and the players we're trying to retain as well! For me personally, Howard could jeopardise that and selecting him just signals our situation.
That's sort of what I was saying, everyones been woeful so it's basically throwing a 10 year player a bone in meaningless games. We're not fighting relegation and do you honestly think these last 4 dead rubber games are going to affect if Rom ,Barkely, Stones are going or not? Stones already wanted out last summer, Rom has said for years he wants CL which is out the window. It's up to the board and the next manager to talk to the players and convince them to stay by proving they have ambitious plans for them and the club. I really highly doubt Rom will change his outlook based on token wins against Norwich and S'land. It would be nice to end the season on a winning streak though, I agree there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back