Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err, "half of the doubters were questioning the signing and fee for Lukaku"

Hilarious how you've just tried to rubbish that notion, whilst entirely saying that you did. LOL.

What does the bold word mean mate?

I questioned the fee, not the signing. Again, get it right.

After today i think we should keep him. Give him the summer to get the defence sorted and we should be fine. Niasse looks more than good enough to replace Lukaku if he does go.
Dave Whelan broke his leg in an FA Cup final. It's one of those obscure pub quiz trivia questions. Hardly anybody gets it right as Dave rarely talks about it.

gKA32u.gif

I can't answer this. Well played. The only thing I can offer as an Everton fan is that I saw that Hughes was a better manager than Martinez years ago.
That was November mate haha

To be fair a few months ago I'd have taken any manager consistently outperforming Martinez in the league..

Granted things have changed massively since then.

After today i think we should keep him. Give him the summer to get the defence sorted and we should be fine. Niasse looks more than good enough to replace Lukaku if he does go.
So beating Bournemouth and seeing an hour of Nassie is enough justification to keep Martinez???? Have you seen our record over the last 3 seasons total matches (martinez's words not mine) and as for naisse. Well our manager obviously doesn't rate the lad as it taken him 3 months to give the lad a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back