Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this picture says all we we want it to say!

Attachments

• IMG-20160430-WA0008.webp
    IMG-20160430-WA0008.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 168

This place never used to be about that though, it's become more about who can be right as opposed to just chatting about our favourite club.

Us old timers are going into hiding daily because of it.

Grats tho!
You're wrong here, the ones who were desperate to be right are the ones who backed Martinez, the ones who are right are the ones who realised he was never going to be good enough.

Difficult to fire the man after he today successfully navigated us to mathematical safety re staying in the PL. Having said that, I would like to see him appoint a decent defence coach since I only give our defence performance this season, a bare pass mark.

Why? he wasn't brought in to save us from the brink of relegation.....

but If he's allowed to continue, which I'm sure he won't be, someone else would need to brought in to do exactly that at some point next season.

No. That doesn't work that way.

I had a problem with the fee only. I thought we could get him for around £18-20m.

I did not have a problem with the signing. You were wrong.

So, what you're saying is.... You had a problem with us spending £28 million on him?

You (you?) thought we could get him cheaper? Well, guess what, we couldn't get him cheaper, and we never got him cheaper.

You thought he was a waste of money. Stop saying otherwise and chatting total wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back