Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the clubs judgement is that waiting until after the Norwich game to make the announcement goes some way to letting Roberto leave with dignity and makes it easier for him to secure another post elsewhere, I am fine with it.

If anything, if he was going to go yesterday, the protests may have hardened the view to keep him in place until the end of the season.

It is 100% the best outcome for us that he goes but it is a real shame that things didn't work out. He seems such a lovely guy and had the best intentions, in particular the way he represented the club at Hillsborough related events was the mark of a decent and caring gentleman. I hope he gets back on his feet in football.

He'll be fine. He's already a millionaire and I'm sure he'll get a nice, juicy payoff on top of that when he leaves. I don't think he'll be crying in his cornflakes for too long. He's good with words and he'll soon talk his way into another job.

He'll be fine. He's already a millionaire and I'm sure he'll get a nice, juicy payoff on top of that when he leaves. I don't think he'll be crying in his cornflakes for too long. He's good with words and he'll soon talk his way into another job.

Yeah, everybody should stop worrying, he's nailed on for the Barca job remember? lol

The everton home 2015-16 dvd will be a cracking christmas gift for the martinez supporters. Ill be happy just with him gone

I'm not saying I'm ITK, but:

The way I see it, if the board decide to end Robertos (Roberto Martinez's) tenure at the club, they'll probably want to replace him with someone who they think can do a better job than him, so if my maths are correct, then it'll be a positive step for Everton, on paper at least.

The way I see it, if the board decide to end Robertos (Roberto Martinez's) tenure at the club, they'll probably want to replace him with someone who they think can do a better job than him, so if my maths are correct, then it'll be a positive step for Everton, on paper at least.
Trust me, you don't have to remind us who he is. Nearly every thread made on the Everton forum is about him lol

No it won't be someone who can do a better job. It's hard to name a manager who couldn't. It'll be a high quality and big name manager who will:

1. Put us back on the map
2. Get us top 4
3. The board trusts to spend 100 mil

Thanks for clearing that up regarding his name, could have confused me with all the other Robertos at the club ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back