Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Roberto is a nightmare to live with. Can just imagine him being sat up in bed now:
'That was an incredible, incredible display of lovemaking. I thought we showed a phenomenal amount of desire and the character I showed to come back after I dipped below my usual levels in the first half, was as good as it gets'.

His missus sat there rolling her eyes.

I bet Roberto is a nightmare to live with. Can just imagine him being sat up in bed now:
'That was an incredible, incredible display of lovemaking. I thought we showed a phenomenal amount of desire and the character I showed to come back after I dipped below my usual levels in the first half, was as good as it gets'.

His missus sat there rolling her eyes.

Finishing herself off with a cucumber.

72 points Davek say's.47 points and 0 wins in derbies i say.Heck at least Mr Moyes could even manage a win against Man United at Wembley.Granted it was penalties but it was a win and that's the only currency Everton FC deals in winning.On another note i have to laugh at supporters who say that Evertonians should not criticize or make their voices heard.Apparently we are Evertonians they say not Kopites Arsenal or Man United supporters.In other words their argument is to shut your mouths and sit in silence.Flippin hell like our season is pretty much over.We have a manager who refuses to acknowledge and refuses to learn from his mistakes.We haven't won a trophy in 21 years and it's approaching 6 years since our last win in a Merseyside derby.If there ever was a time for us to make some noise and say that the current status quo is not good enough for our club then now is that time.Especially when we want the right manager to be spending our newly found cash in the summer.

He is indeed, I'm working in London at the moment, and passed Esk Towers this evening.
fd8003beeb580a12e39edde25975749e.jpg
Obviously not on a pre paid meter & that bush on the right needs a trim!

Loud convo overheard at the Martinez residence:
"Where are the brown shoes??"
"No, I cant do a different style!" "
"I know some people think wearing black shoes with blue suits is correct but i believe you must wear the brown shoes always with the blue suit!"
"Its the only way I know"
"I don't care if you don't like it! I'll never sleep with you again and you'll have to find another to play with!"
"Where is that phenominal child of ours - can he wear brown shoes - I am sure he can"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back