Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To follow on from my post earlier comparing Simeone to Martinez.. The man has just got his Atletico side to a second CL final in 3 years.

It shows how quickly a club can transform with the right man in charge. I wouldn't be surprised if Bobby returns to Swansea this summer.

I bet Roberto is a nightmare to live with. Can just imagine him being sat up in bed now:
'That was an incredible, incredible display of lovemaking. I thought we showed a phenomenal amount of desire and the character I showed to come back after I dipped below my usual levels in the first half, was as good as it gets'.

His missus sat there rolling her eyes.
He could blame soft tissue injuries.

Canute tried to turn the tide, to prove he wasn't as powerful as others believed him to be. He was no Martinez like.

I will take that under advisement, for the purposes of my point most but the serial pedant will go along with the alleged historical inaccuracy, not to mention the mental picture of davek at the seaside hand palm out, qoing on in the manner of Harry Enfield; Oi! you! tide...NO

Ok so once the season is done and dusted how long before we can expect to see the ball start rolling? I would love to see confirmation of his sacking as well as another statement from our new owner discussing plans and ambitions for the future within a few weeks. Is this too hopeful? If so when would you estimate to see things start to happen?

Nope. I don't support Kenwright I support this managers record on a budget that his successor would never be able to do anything with, least of all get a record making season.

Mark my words, whoever follows Martinez will spend a kings ransom and still not get near the performance and results of his first season here. You can almost guarantee that. And if that comes to pass well see how many are still left calling out this manager as hopeless.

Knowing your prediction history Everton will most likely get over 72 points with our next manager.

Nope. I don't support Kenwright I support this managers record on a budget that his successor would never be able to do anything with, least of all get a record making season.

Mark my words, whoever follows Martinez will spend a kings ransom and still not get near the performance and results of his first season here. You can almost guarantee that. And if that comes to pass well see how many are still left calling out this manager as hopeless.

The 72 points you keep going on about was a fine achievement but it was a false dawn.Martinez failed.The successor will be judged by the standards set by Mr Harry Catterick and Mr Howard Kendall.Time will tell on how well the successor will do but he won't finish a season with 47 points and surely he will be able to manage a derby win or two.Bobby wasn't much good at the derbies was he?lol

Roberto, this 1 for you.

Gotta get him out my hair

Cause he was just a d*ck and I knew it
Got me going mad sitting in this chair
Like I don't care
I tried everything but it's useless
He pushed me so far now I'm on the edge
Make him disappear
Go get him out my hair

I will take that under advisement, for the purposes of my point most but the serial pedant will go along with the alleged historical inaccuracy, not to mention the mental picture of davek at the seaside hand palm out, qoing on in the manner of Harry Enfield; Oi! you! tide...NO
degsy my friend, I like the cut of your comedic (and slightly madcap) jib.
Keep these coming please

I bet Roberto is a nightmare to live with. Can just imagine him being sat up in bed now:
'That was an incredible, incredible display of lovemaking. I thought we showed a phenomenal amount of desire and the character I showed to come back after I dipped below my usual levels in the first half, was as good as it gets'.

His missus sat there rolling her eyes.

Dry as the Sahara desert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back