Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are building for next season and this performance showed a few things we can improve on. We were incredible for two minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half, and Joel made some phenomenal saves which kept us in the game. I understand the fans' frustrations but Leicester are the Champions so it was a difficult game at times. The important thing is we are in a better position now than we were when I arrived. We broke our points record, played in Europe and made two semi-finals. All this in only 3 seasons...it shows incredible character and determination. We will build on this success for next season and I promise the fans we can improve even more.

This is fake right mate?

We are building for next season and this performance showed a few things we can improve on. We were incredible for two minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half, and Joel made some phenomenal saves which kept us in the game. I understand the fans' frustrations but Leicester are the Champions so it was a difficult game at times. The important thing is we are in a better position now than we were when I arrived. We broke our points record, played in Europe and made two semi-finals. All this in only 3 seasons...it shows incredible character and determination. We will build on this success for next season and I promise the fans we can improve even more.

Hope you're joking

To sum it up mate, if you don't laugh you'd cry. Hope its nothing too serious with the hospital too.

what's up, mate? hope all's well x

Sliced my hand open. Quite deep as well according to the fella next door when I ran out asking If they knew first aid haha

Even nurse said thought he'd seen worse before, then when I opened my hand out fully he never repeated that when I prompted him to.

Other than that I'm grand haha

Our manager is so deluded I actually thought he said that for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back