Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are building for next season and this performance showed a few things we can improve on. We were incredible for two minutes at the beginning of the 2nd half, and Joel made some phenomenal saves which kept us in the game. I understand the fans' frustrations but Leicester are the Champions so it was a difficult game at times. The important thing is we are in a better position now than we were when I arrived. We broke our points record, played in Europe and made two semi-finals. All this in only 3 seasons...it shows incredible character and determination. We will build on this success for next season and I promise the fans we can improve even more.
It's just sad that I'm not sure if this for real or not

Should have put him on garden leave if you don't want to pay out that 2 million bonus. Absolute and total fraud of a manager. I feel bad for whatever club talks themselves into hiring him.

To be fair...... We got beat by the best team in the league........

Not the first to get best by them.........

Can we use any of these?

Feel a bit sorry for him to be honest. He should've been sacked after the arsenal game. He's been hung out to dry a bit.

He's the manager. The decline is down to him. I don't feel sorry for him at all. If it's that bad, then he can resign and say goodbye to his multi-million pound contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back