Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, but even then, what's the point of risking losing more money (league placements; and the fans; and the prospects of a better manager; and the prospects of better players joining us, or just not losing our better players) just to save on £1m or so (probably)?

No it has been a poor decision to keep him on. I'd love to hear the explanation when it comes.

Vardy has just said his hamstring was bad as early as eighth minute. But the nice opposition players kept passing him the ball. Sunderland are celebrating staying up already

The board will want to do a deal and both parties to agree part ways rather than sacking him. Which will save the board around 3 million but it's seems Martinez is playing hard

Just heard from a person who works in PR and media for the club that he needs to prepare statements etc. because Martinez has been sacked.
Okay, not really, but for a second you were excited right?

None of us (I reckon) know the exact terms of RM's contract, so there really is no point in speculating, but in any event if the board want him gone he will be gone regardless.

Tonight was surely all the proof anyone needs that the team is not a team, no leadership, cohesion or spirit. I am disappointed on all fronts and in some ways pointing the finger at the manager is unfair because he is not the only problem, but I would start with him and work it through from there. He is gone, I am in no doubt after today, but the squad will undergo massive change this summer as there are clearly a few who want off and they may as well go, Leicester provided the perfect example of how far spirit can take you, hats off to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back