Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're in the same situation we were in with Howard. The manager refused to take the correct decision for the player and the team by sticking with him.

The board are doing the exact same thing here by not removing him from his position as manager. I'm still annoyed that they didn't get rid before the semi final and give us a chance to win our first trophy in 21 years. Where's the accountability??

result(72).webp

Please help me some one, I haven't a clue what to do.
can't believe nobody spotted Roberto's Davek watch...

When Bobby goes, Bill needs to go too. He may have Blue blood like the rest of us, but he's always lacked, 1).the money, and 2).the backbone, to be a successful chairman of a top premier league club. Moshiri has the cash, and hopefully he will soon demonstrate he has the backbone too.

Read an interesting article about Danny Donacie who resigned during 2014 (as did our fitness coach and head physio). Didn't mention Martinez but was full of praise about Moyes and how he built up a culture of continual improvement, shared goals etc.

Most interesting bit though was that current players still work with him as private clients.

Sorry only just saw this - unless there's been a change of plan he's here until the end of the season. I've heard nothing but I haven't asked either.

I think under the circumstances it would be good for all concerned if Moshiri kicked him into touch asap because as things stand, publicly we are looking like a very weak board who seem incapable of making what in all seriousness is probably one of the easiest decisions they will ever have to make.

Moshiri is putting uneccessary pressure on himself by saying nothing and doing nothing wouldn't you agree mate.

Read an interesting article about Danny Donacie who resigned during 2014 (as did our fitness coach and head physio). Didn't mention Martinez but was full of praise about Moyes and how he built up a culture of continual improvement, shared goals etc.

Most interesting bit though was that current players still work with him as private clients.
Interesting - have you got a link?

Not gonna happen until post-Norwich.

Jose is still house hunting, he's got 2 in Formby picked out.

He's just not decided yet, whether or not he want's Indoor pool or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back