Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think under the circumstances it would be good for all concerned if Moshiri kicked him into touch asap because as things stand, publicly we are looking like a very weak board who seem incapable of making what in all seriousness is probably one of the easiest decisions they will ever have to make.

Moshiri is putting uneccessary pressure on himself by saying nothing and doing nothing wouldn't you agree mate.

The only logical explanation is that when he acquired the shares in the shareholder agreement all parties agreed there would be no change of management until the season end unless all parties agreed. Such an agreement will never be in the public domain but that's my best guess. BK for reasons known to himself wished to keep him at least to the end of the season. Perhaps that may have changed today, he left the match early, I don't know.

Only thing I can think of, for as sure as eggs are eggs he is going after the Norwich game, that's a certainty.

If that is true who the frig stopped him, do I need to even ask that, Bill, the sooner Moshiri gets his extra shares and bins Bill off the better.

I was the same as you mate. Heard this and assumed automatically it was BS.

Absolutely astonishing they rejected it. And you can be guaranteed BK was the main instigator behind him staying no matter what people say. Absolute disgrace to the club.

IMO, posts like that are way beyond anything Dave may, or may not, have posted. Blatant winding up and victimisation of another poster.

Just my opinion like.

it wasn't that bad and Mr Esk sorted it, no need to put more oil on the fire.

on-topic: Martinez's interview was more of the same, not that we were expecting anything new. He doesn't get the fans, we didn't wanna hear that he thought today was all about Leicester's "incredible, incredible" season ...infuriating, really.

The only logical explanation is that when he acquired the shares in the shareholder agreement all parties agreed there would be no change of management until the season end unless all parties agreed. Such an agreement will never be in the public domain but that's my best guess. BK for reasons known to himself wished to keep him at least to the end of the season. Perhaps that may have changed today, he left the match early, I don't know.

Only thing I can think of, for as sure as eggs are eggs he is going after the Norwich game, that's a certainty.

Hopefully within half an hour of Norwich he is relieved of his duties and we can all forget about the absolute disaster that we have had to witness this season, in particular the past couple of months.

I think he may want to go before Norwich. The fume he will get is going to be not nice. Especially if Sunderland thump us Wednesday

my guess is bill is embarrassed that 'his pick' as manager has turned badly, especially after the 'what a manager' comments after the Chelsea game

We have a good squad that are languishing in the lower table, again.

There were critical periods this season where Martinez needed to deliver and be failed pretty much every single one of those opportunities for performance.

That talented team are not playing with any sort of urgency at the moment and while that's a reflection of the manager it also needs sorting out as they are being made millionaires on the back of Everton so they can't justify being shithouses.

But they're for later. The manager position is the priority to be addressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back