Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very doubtful this "resignation" offer ever happened.

If he had offered it after Watford, you can bet your boots he would have only felt the pressure on himself ratcheting up after Saints, RS and the semi final and would have walked after any one of those games.....accepted "resignation" letter or not.

Yea I'm scpetical to be honest. But I saw the esk like a post about it so assumed it must be true.

I certainly hope it's not true. If it is, then just how small time can Bill get???

No success will ever come to the club while he has any influence.

Yea I'm scpetical to be honest. But I saw the esk like a post about it so assumed it must be true.

I certainly hope it's not true. If it is, then just how small time can Bill get???

No success will ever come to the club while he has any influence.

Jose guiding us to the league season though.

They blocked my number mate
dpfb.gif

he's not 'clueless' he's a v successful man who has made a mistake with this manger pick and loyalty

Successful at what exactly, not in football terms? successful at convincing some supporters that mediocrity is an acceptable level for Everton. Not me though.

Nah, I'm with big Nev all the way. He's completely clueless and has kept a man in charge who should of been sacked last season.

and less than 2 years ago we were all praising Bill for being an astute pick of manager. can't blame BK anymore...Moshiri should be the target.

What? How?

He bought in after a transfer window - Couldn't invest there
Only owns 49.9, yes agreement in place to become majority owner/shareholder/chairman
Plans in place for Finch Farm
Promises of transfer funds in the summer
Sounding out new managers

He didn't hire the man. To sack him, the board will have to be in agreement, surely.

But yeah, this is clearly his fault. Yes, he's the target.

Clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back