Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyed had us 17th with 39 points in 03/04.

I stand corrected there.But i have to say that derby humiliation.Bottling the semi final at Wembley and getting humiliated by Leicester on their title winning party.Goodison will be fairly lively the next day if that fraud is still sitting in our dugout.People say he will be going at the end of the season.But i think the vast majority of fans want the ongoing agony that is the latter days of the Martinez regime to be over as soon as possible.

I understand it's all well and good in theory letting him see out the season and looking for a new man in the meantime. I probably agree with it in theory despite being impatient for the change however, he's doing too much damage now.

He should be sacked tonight cause with every embarrassment like today and Anfield, we look less and less attractive to any new, big name manager.

I do think this is an excellent squad but with each humiliation it looks less and less like that.

For what is worth, I've bit the bullett and ploughed into Mourinho big time with bets today. There's nothing educated about it, I just think he's a great bet at 20/1. I did have Bobby at 33/1 last time so I've got history at getting right with our manager.

I cannot believe how far backwards Martinez has taken this team. Today passing it around at the back doing nothing
totally spineless. I have no idea what his gameplan is. The mood amongst the players must be horrible, how can you go to ff
Monday morning and listen to his guff after a drubbing like that.
Kenwright took a risk with Martinez and it has backfired bigtime, the new manager has a hard task as the team need a complete
overhaul. I hope the new manager does some sort of handover with Martinez, and assesses from this which players need to get the boot also

please show me where I said he was.

thanks
If that is true who the frig stopped him, do I need to even ask that, Bill, the sooner Moshiri gets his extra shares and bins Bill off the better.

The board.

No, not Bill, the board. ALL of them.
Bill, woods, Elstone are 3/4's aren't they, the later all in Bills pocket.

and the other is the voice of Mr Moshiri.

The refusal was unanimous.

Did you see much today mate ?
I've had different reports.. Blues arguing with blues again mainly ?

There were some words exchanged between Blues but nothing out of the ordinary that I saw.

There were, literally 100's of Leicester fans in our end and I have to say, the overwhelming majority of them were sound, but one or two thought it was OK to not just wear colours in their opponents end, but wave a flag and celebrate when they scored their second, and then got arsy when they were piped down.

Shame really, because their were loads of Leicester fans, many in colours, who were being sensible and kept fairly quiet till near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back