Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read all the posts on here and made some myself yet there are folk like DaveK who think the sun shines out of RM's backside, incerdivle. can they not see what a charlatan he is?

No idea why he keeps doing it mate but just seen a report from @ijjysmith Not really sure what his issue is with you. The report just reads "Another clown with an issue with davek, prat."

Obviously no action taken on this occasion mate but just be wary.

Oh my god , the clubs award dinner is Thursday and I just had a thought that our chairman giddy with rose throws the boards full weight behind our manager.

Like you assume by calling me wool. Is this not a case of calling the pot black? Alternatively since when are you the spoke person for DaveK?

Notice I never insult posters on here by calling them names but it would appear you enjoy descending to childish descriptions.

Mate you live in Burnley, thats like Deep Wool country.

I didnt speak for Davek, I merely stated that you shouldnt, considering the mods have said time and again to not discuss people who dont have access to the site, do I have to tag 1 of them in?

Like you assume by calling me wool. Is this not a case of calling the pot black? Alternatively since when are you the spoke person for DaveK?

Notice I never insult posters on here by calling them names but it would appear you enjoy descending to childish descriptions.

I'd request you go back to topic please.

Such as the hypothetical replacement you would like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back