Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe something will happen before next Sunday.
I don't think it can be allowed that on the final day of the season, a feelgood day, that the lap of honour will be made in front of so many unhappy supporters.
How could you clap players if they put in a performance as disinterested as yesterday. Goodness knows the reception the manager and his coaching staff will get.

I don't think it can be allowed that on the final day of the season, a feelgood day, that the lap of honour will be made in front of so many unhappy supporters.
How could you clap players if they put in a performance as disinterested as yesterday. Goodness knows the reception the manager and his coaching staff will get.
It's a recognition of their contribution over the season... Oh good point.

They won't do a lap of honour next sunday - they are a bunch of shithouses each and every one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back