Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dt_140415_old_man_with_aheadache_800x600.webp
Right, now all of the top dog replacements for RM have told us to do one, lets get behind the man who actually wants us to succeed - our current manager.

Big summer for him with Moshiri's cheque book.

I'd like to see him bring in a reserve keeper (happy with Joel), some grock CB, a RB, 2 centre midfielders, a left winger and a CF. that's with no outgoings. If we have any then we replace with more proven quality.

Very excited.

The reaction to @The Esk post last night was hilariously overboard.

Have people really convinced themselves of Jose that much that they're gonna be gutted with anybody else?

I think Koeman is a very good manager. As others have said I can see him being Pochettino MK II. Very impressive what he's doing at Southampton and tactically much more astute than Martinez. A vast improvement. Wouldn't mind a couple of those Saints players either if he does come, Forster/Tadic/Van Dijk.

Have people really convinced themselves of Jose that much that they're gonna be gutted with anybody else?

I think Koeman is a very good manager. As others have said I can see him being Pochettino MK II. Very impressive what he's doing at Southampton and tactically much more astute than Martinez. A vast improvement. Wouldn't mind a couple of those Saints players either if he does come, Forster/Tadic/Van Dijk.

....and he's a HUGE.....HUGE improvement on what we've got.

I'd be happy with it, and he's a hardcase also...and we need a bit bit of steel behind the doors.

Right, now all of the top dog replacements for RM have told us to do one, lets get behind the man who actually wants us to succeed - our current manager.

I'd like to see him bring in a reserve keeper (happy with Joel), some grock CB, a RB, 2 centre midfielders, a left winger and a CF. that's with no outgoings. If we have any then we replace with more proven quality.

Very excited.
First of all I want us to succeed, does thst make me qualify as a manager? I'm sure I'd do the same job as we currently see tbh

Also ok, we sign some crap keeper as back up, Centre half will probably be unknown, or probably not buy one at all based on the gamble of this season. Right back, fine. Centre mid? Carrick for starters for Roberto.
Left winger? Doesn't play with one so no point in buying one of them and cf? Kone and Niasse suggest that area is covered as well.

Si.

Sadioooooo

Very excited.
6602412397_851cd3934c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back