Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
has there be any trustworthy rumours at all that we are in for Mourinho?
I think he also only will take jobs where the team is close to the top of the table.
No chance he is going to take over Everton. You can hope, but it's not worth the effort.

Right, now all of the top dog replacements for RM have told us to do one, lets get behind the man who actually wants us to succeed - our current manager.

Big summer for him with Moshiri's cheque book.

I'd like to see him bring in a reserve keeper (happy with Joel), some grock CB, a RB, 2 centre midfielders, a left winger and a CF. that's with no outgoings. If we have any then we replace with more proven quality.

Very excited.

:)
;)

Yyeeaaahhhhh! I'm off to buy a lottery ticket and stick the winnings on or own 5000-1 league title hopes. Pure cert.

With Martinez defined trajectory, problem solving, not to mention the excellent attitude of his team enjoying clear tactics you have to think it's gonna happen.

Right, now all of the top dog replacements for RM have told us to do one, lets get behind the man who actually wants us to succeed - our current manager.

I'd like to see him bring in a reserve keeper (happy with Joel), some grock CB, a RB, 2 centre midfielders, a left winger and a CF. that's with no outgoings. If we have any then we replace with more proven quality.

Very excited.

Why do you want RM to waste more money? He does not have a clue how to defend. The players are not fit enough and do not want to play for him.

Very excited.

It's just not working for you mate, you've not got that Davek edge that this sort of post requires.

Come and join the natural side.

Very excited.
I have to admire your zany positivity and persistence lad :p

Very excited.
:oops:

Very excited.

Don't think he even wants it any more after the way the fans have turned on him. Probably gone by mutual consent at the end of the season.

Very excited.

surely this is a wind up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back