Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman was a great player but a complete ****** on the pitch.

Cheated England out of USA 94 then tried to cripple Craig Short and slagged us off for complaining about it when Feyernoord knocked us out of europe!

One major positive about Koeman would what he did at Southampton when he took over. They sold most of their best players and were tipped to go down, and he rebuilt them and if anything they became a better side.

Given there could and should be a massive turnover in the playing staff at Everton this Summer, that kind of skill won't have gone unnoticed.

Apart from the fact he was a Superstar player, who will command instant respect from most on the back of that, he also has experience in other leagues as a manager.

I think I'd favour Koeman over De Boer, if it was a straight choice between the two. Obviously I'd want Mourinho or Simeone first though.

you sound bitter steve

Not at all...what is there, ever, in life, to be bitter about? Everton Football Club goes on. If you're on a roller coaster, it always finishes up back were it started. Thinking you're a great football manager, when youre not, and thinking you're a great comedian when you're not, is more or less the same.Harmless in the great scheme of things. Its life that is beautiful, as that Italian comic actor said.

Just another thing, he mentioned a director of football, you don't think they are thinking of putting Martinez upstairs?

Do you know who I'd have as director of football - responsible for the infrastrucutre of the club, scouting, recruitment, fitness etc?

Not that he'd ever take it, Moyes.

I can't believe he's still in situ.

Another presser when he's wheeled out and makes a half hearted attempt to sound up beat, when he knows he's already been binned.

Madness this.

I agree!

I can only think that he has refused to resign so the board are hanging him out to dry on purpose.

They will surely have to make an announcement on Thursday to say that he is leaving on 1st June.

Fella who owns the company is a blue so he could have made it up in order to gain gullible followers
It's utterly mental at the moment. People would rather run after some jarg internet rumour than see it for what it actually is in reality.

Martinez doesn't look like he's going any time soon.

Why would you tweet nonsense from your business account? Not worth it.

He might just be a nutter though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back