Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This feels like the remake of Lost - aka Lost Again. 24 footballers marooned on a desert island devoid of ideas what to do about it, far from safety and being lead by a maniac.

- you should know I never saw the TV series before my analogy is completely torn apart

If Koeman is coming then one thing Everton will be keen to do is show some dignity in the manner with which they terminate Roberto's contract. No one wants to see the board act in a manner that undermines the club and, I believe, that is why we are seeing a protracted end to matters.

Slagging people off and giving them stick because your starting to feel anxious or pee'd off about ITK info. Number one reason why we have lost a quite a few credible posters on here they get hounded keep up the work @The Esk ;)

It's true we like to spoil good things, but one thing I've found very curious about ITKs is how sensitive the poor dears are to a bit of criticism or even skepticism.

Thankfully, I don't think Esk has a similar comportment.

Can't wait for the 10 pages of fume when I get back from lunch.

Read some fluff piece by old Roberto the other day saying Sland is the biggest game of our season. If thats anything to go by then todays presser should be one for the DVD.

Also to echo some of the other posts today, thanks to @The Esk for providing the info he does, he doesn't need to but it has been gratefully received by most of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back