Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman was a great player but a complete ****** on the pitch.

Cheated England out of USA 94 then tried to cripple Craig Short and slagged us off for complaining about it when Feyernoord knocked us out of europe!
In fairness to Koeman it wasn't his decision to not send himself off was it. Nor his fault that Seaman couldn't see what he was going to do with his re-take free kick even though the commentator could.

Do I not like that.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm entirely comfortable with what I've said, I know my sources. Entirely up to posters what they make of them, as long as any comments stay within the site rules.

It doesn't make sense for us not to sack him, or put him on gardening leave. The money lost from lower league position massively outweighs any savings regarding managerial compensation.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe you when, on numerous occasions you have stated that his departure was imminent - where reality is pointing toward alternative solutions.

Not at all...what is there, ever, in life, to be bitter about? Everton Football Club goes on. If you're on a roller coaster, it always finishes up back were it started. Thinking you're a great football manager, when youre not, and thinking you're a great comedian when you're not, is more or less the same.Harmless in the great scheme of things. Its life that is beautiful, as that Italian comic actor said.
Hes from catalonia not italy

Thanks for the offer, but I'm entirely comfortable with what I've said, I know my sources. Entirely up to posters what they make of them, as long as any comments stay within the site rules.

The rules didn't save Harvey Dent in the Dark Knight.

You need someone to deliver real justice

*directs Snidelight towards the sky

It doesn't make sense for us not to sack him, or put him on gardening leave. The money lost from lower league position massively outweighs any savings regarding managerial compensation.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe you when, on numerous occasions you have stated that his departure was imminent - where reality is pointing toward alternative solutions.

He's always been consistent and said that Martinez won't be the manager of Everton post the end of the season.

He has no agenda here, he's trying to keep Blues informed of information that he's received. He has nothing to be gained from stating anything that he doesn't fully believe to be true. Plus he's a man of utmost integrity.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe you when, on numerous occasions you have stated that his departure was imminent

Actually I have never said this, I have consistently said he would be gone sometime between (whenever the post was made) and the end of the season. I have often stated I do not know the precise timing. Once I said the "balance of probabilities" suggested he would go (April 26th) but qualified that with the comment there was no guarantee.

If there wasn't room for some light thread related banter, the seriousness of our current plight would be hard to deal with. I appreciate your little snippets, very much appreciated.
Ps please call off the Sniderman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back