Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there wasn't room for some light thread related banter, the seriousness of our current plight would be hard to deal with. I appreciate your little snippets, very much appreciated.
Ps please call off the Sniderman.

The call has gone out.

We will pray for you.

It doesn't make sense for us not to sack him, or put him on gardening leave. The money lost from lower league position massively outweighs any savings regarding managerial compensation.

I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe you when, on numerous occasions you have stated that his departure was imminent - where reality is pointing toward alternative solutions.

with not one dicky bird spoken by those who count nothing is pointing towards anything.

Nor is no news good news...or bad it's exactly what it is

NO NEWS

until schrodinger's cat is let out of the bag, for good or ill, we are all, in principle, one with Mr Heisenberg

It's no wonder we don't have any ITK's left, whenever we get decent info the accusations soon follow, even when long time posters can vouch for them, it's a wonder @chicoazul and @Moomin still post in this climate

I keep a lot of information to myself now, not worth the hassle.

Dealings in football are not black and white, they change and evolve all the time. People need to realise information yesterday could have been correct but today it's totally changed.

From what I've heard O'Neill is transparent with his transfer dealings so we can expect to see his potential targets when he signs on the dotted line.

The call has gone out.

We will pray for you.
babyalarmed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back