Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's deffo gone, dismissed the question about how we move forward with the mosh and bill

That was the bit which stood out to me also. No mention at all of "coming back next year stronger". That response IMO confirms what others have said, and that he's been told he's gone at the end of the season.

Just took me about 4 attempts to log onto GOT to check what had happened in the presser. Looked like the servers were down. "THIS IS IT, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED!!" I thought. Then GOT loaded and I read about "getting caught up in the celebratory moment" at Leicester.

Sake.

"Against Leicester we got distracted and caught up in that celebration environment."

And i said I wasnt going to pick over this with a fine tooth comb but..

"We found a way to rediscover that winning feeling..."

You mean, you won a football match, mate? Or you've just managed to sedate yourself with the 'feeling' of it, against all evidence to the contrary?

The presser says everything in what was not said
When asked about his future he said he was only interested in the Sunderland game .... IF he had verbal backing and support from the board he would have said it there and then
Instead if his usual lengthy bs we got 2 minutes and out of there ... That's not the action a a man defending his position
... That's a man who knows he is on his way out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back