Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching his interview on sky.

He's a broken man , just looking down at the floor mumbling, close to tears

Actuallly fell sorry for him

I've just rewound to watch that. Blimey. Wish I hadn't TBH. Awful...

And opens with '...we ALWAYS react well'. Hmmm...Ok Bob.

Even the pundits onto it at the end, first off saying he's 'lost his sparkle'. Then CARRAGHER saying he believes he's now lost ALL the fans.

You're spot on though MATT, looks broken... also VERY red-eyed & tired looking I felt.

Overwhelmingly and more than anything I just thought 'That's a man who knows his fate'.

Sad really man...

After seeing that though I SO hope he's turfed in the morning to avoid any protests tomorrow at the awards or at the NORWICH game.

Yes, he's wayward and been utterly inept at times...but he doesn't deserve to be any further hung.

Even the pundits onto it at the end, first off saying he's 'lost his sparkle'. Then CARRAGHER saying he believes he's now lost ALL the fans.

You're spot on though MATT, looks broken... also VERY red-eyed & tired looking I felt.

Overwhelmingly and more than anything I just thought 'That's a man who knows his fate'.

Sad really man...

After seeing that though I SO hope he's turfed in the morning to avoid any protests tomorrow at the awards or at the NORWICH game.

Yes, he's wayward and been utterly inept at times...but he doesn't deserve to be any further hung.

I agree, that is why the board should have sorted this better. They should have come to an understanding with RM and made it public.

I'm so angry at how long this circus has been allowed to go on for. We are an absolute laughing stock. Board should have wielded the axe a long time ago.

Sad really man...

Boo hoo hoo, yes let's all feel sorry for him.

No chance. The guy is a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back