Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you say that ?
What does it contribute to the debate ?
Is it an intelligent contribution , did you think about it before you posted, or did your fingers just roam free for a minute ?

What if there are people on here who have family or friends with physical or mental impairment, are they suppose to ignore the comment, agree, disagree ?
Thank goodness I am lucky enough not to be in that situation , but I know people who are.
I have members of my family who are both mentally and physically impaired.

Both of which wouldn't be arsed by faux outrage like yours.

With respect Aaron, that's your opinion. You seem to have posted something stupid which a few people have taken issue with yet you continue to try and justify it by attacking others who have pulled you up about it. Sometimes it's a lot easier to hold your hands up, apologise, and admit you were in the wrong. People would respect you more for it.
Lads I understand the feeling towards the comment, but me and Aaron spoke earlier and it's sorted - let's leave it at that.

I agree the wording could've been more considered, but no offence was meant at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back