Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to go. There is no reason to bring him back to Goodison. Its no fair to the fans, the players or even the manager have him there this weekend. Thanks for 2 years ago, and you were admittedly class off the pitch, especially with the Hillsborough stuff (just wish you weren't so stubborn with the stuff on the pitch). Good luck at Villa, a club and a fanbase that could probably use your brand of sunshine and rainbows right now.

Its more embarrassing for the fact we haven't sacked him and then lost all but one game after that

Liverpool Leiscter Sunderland United

The board need to deliver big this summer because the fans aren't going to forget they let Martinez embarrass us before he went

It was against Villa back in November that I thought this was going to go pop for Martinez, it was only going to 4 nil did the nerves settle and we looked comfortable.

As if Martinez didn't have it bad enough with all us wanting his blood....he can add all Norwich and Newcastle fans to the list also.

is hate an appropriate word now?

felt disgusted with this fraud at the moment and I'm trying my best to be polite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back