Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to go. There is no reason to bring him back to Goodison. Its no fair to the fans, the players or even the manager have him there this weekend. Thanks for 2 years ago, and you were admittedly class off the pitch, especially with the Hillsborough stuff (just wish you weren't so stubborn with the stuff on the pitch). Good luck at Villa, a club and a fanbase that could probably use your brand of sunshine and rainbows right now.

cruel to want to see them in league 1 mate

I am not that surprised, we signed a manager who had just been relegated. All of the failings he had then remain.
He has not really invested in the defence, we are terrified at set pieces and crosses, suicidal passing out of defence etc.
I just hope they order the taxi.

I've started to find it funny, to be honest. It's like watching Villa. Players don't know what they are doing. Others don't look interested. We need a clear outside well as a new Manager. Our big name striker should be first out. Yes we'd of been, screwed without his goals but he wants out its so clear.

The Spanish buffoon should be made to walk home; with half the players I might add who have simply downed tools letting themselves and their fellow professionals down badly.

13083255_10154196572899661_1512954317433130328_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back