Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's his fault that they've decided to hang him out to dry tbh
There is ABSOLUTETLY NO ONE BLAMELESS. The whole lot of them are a disgrace. The board for not acting after the Derby or Semi at the latest. Martinez for not correcting his mistakes as a manager and losing the team - chatting tripe, and the players for downing tools. They all are to blame.

Look, we all know he's unfit for the job. He will go, eventually.

But he was never going to walk.

The bottom line is that is he should have gone a long time ago, and that was the decision the board failed to make.

Let's turn our focus to the board here, these have allowed this situation fester and get to this ridiculous stage. They don't care about the fans, much like the players.

What's blatantly obvious is that Kenwright needs to be marginalised and marginalised until he's gone from the board. We need to be ruthless if we want success and he's proven he's not capable of making important decisions.

Look, we all know he's unfit for the job. He will go, eventually.

But he was never going to walk.

The bottom line is that is he should have gone a long time ago, and that was the decision the board failed to make.

Let's turn our focus to the board here, these have allowed this situation fester and get to this ridiculous stage. They don't care about the fans, much like the players.

What's blatantly obvious is that Kenwright needs to be marginalised and marginalised until he's gone from the board. We need to be ruthless if we want success and he's proven he's not capable of making important decisions.

It was my opinion before the semi-final he should have been given until that game. He'd earned that in my mind.

After it went badly, even though the second half was best we've played in ages, then he should have gone.

I'd like to think we'd do it quickly now and get rid tomorrow. But I'm not sure.

He is gone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back