Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% on the board that he isn't sacked. NO one is going to walk away from millions in that situation. They sack him after the semi and possibly we make it up on Places. 100% on Roberto that he should be sacked.

This should never have dragged on past the Liverpool game. He should have been sent the second he left the pitch at Anfield.

Absolutely no respect for the fans has been shown in this whole debacle. We've become a national laughing stock and in my opinion it's set us back for next season. Whatever confidence the players had has been well and truly drained now.

yep I can't see things instantly changing. The players aren't mentally fit let alone physically fit. They look like they would need 3 pre seasons in one plus we have the hassle of the Euros.

I actually think he is just really dumb. I honestly think he hasn't too many brain cells. Im not trying being smart or anything but his decisions and tactics for last 2 years have been mind boggling . A dumb manager. No pity for him. A blind man could see what was happening 2 years ago. A game tactic with no intensity was never never going to work at Everton. He decided it would. Not the smartest.

I'm actually perversely waiting for Martinez's post-patch press interview. It's almost reached the stages of a 'Two Ronnies set' on it's laugh ability.
I know, I have a sort on morbid fascination in what a condemned man will say. He knows he is gone and is going through the motions.
At least the phenomenals have ended!

The most embarrassing month of Everton football in recent memory. The Derby, every one was laughing. Pathetic. Post semi final, everyone was laughing. Leicester game? Completely rolled over. Tonight isn't even worth thinking of. Everton are just there to fulfill somebody else's ambitions this season. Appalling and shameful. If Moshiri has the ambition he intently sought buying the club then he needs to speak up quick, the silence is deafening. Save Martinez and us the pain of the last game.

You say everyone was laughing?

They weren't. Nobody cares. Honestly.

We need to get over ourselves. No other club is 'laughing at us', I know this because I speak to loads of other fans of clubs. Nobody actually cares. They care about their own club and their own problems in life.

I want Everton to do well because I support Everton. Up until March I thought RM could recapture what he had. It's plainly clear he can't and the team haven't been playing for him.

But nobody is 'laughing at us'. We aren't a laughing stock, far from it. Stop being dramatic. x

I'm actually perversely waiting for Martinez's post-patch press interview. It's almost reached the stages of a 'Two Ronnies set' on it's laugh ability.
Same here, first time I've ever kept the tele on after a damn good thrashing. I'm actually numb to it all now.

image.webp
Galloway in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back