Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say everyone was laughing?

They weren't. Nobody cares. Honestly.

We need to get over ourselves. No other club is 'laughing at us', I know this because I speak to loads of other fans of clubs. Nobody actually cares. They care about their own club and their own problems in life.

I want Everton to do well because I support Everton. Up until March I thought RM could recapture what he had. It's plainly clear he can't and the team haven't been playing for him.

But nobody is 'laughing at us'. We aren't a laughing stock, far from it. Stop being dramatic. x

I've been getting buzzed off mate, it is embarrassing. Tonight was embarrassing, the derby was embarrassing, and Saturday was embarrassing.

You say everyone was laughing?

They weren't. Nobody cares. Honestly.

We need to get over ourselves. No other club is 'laughing at us', I know this because I speak to loads of other fans of clubs. Nobody actually cares. They care about their own club and their own problems in life.

I want Everton to do well because I support Everton. Up until March I thought RM could recapture what he had. It's plainly clear he can't and the team haven't been playing for him.

But nobody is 'laughing at us'. We aren't a laughing stock, far from it. Stop being dramatic. x
You must have missed the derby then x

This club is rotten to the core. The stadium, the board,the manager and the players are not good enough. The last few weeks have been a culmination of years of no investment. It was always going to catch up on us

I think that and especially the term 'rotten' sums it all up perfectly.

He knows he's gone based on that interview

feel bad for him, nice guy but time for a new job. no hard feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back