Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Surely the end'

Sunderland 3-0 Everton

Phil McNulty

BBC Sport chief football writer

Posted at22:07
This result must surely be the end for Roberto Martinez as Everton manager.

This was the third successive Premier League away performance that has bordered on embarrassment after the losses at Liverpool and Leicester City.

Such is the strength of discontent about the Martinez regime that it might actually be humane to withdraw the Catalan from the firing line before a potentially toxic final game at home to Norwich City this weekend.

You say everyone was laughing?

They weren't. Nobody cares. Honestly.

We need to get over ourselves. No other club is 'laughing at us', I know this because I speak to loads of other fans of clubs. Nobody actually cares. They care about their own club and their own problems in life.

I want Everton to do well because I support Everton. Up until March I thought RM could recapture what he had. It's plainly clear he can't and the team haven't been playing for him.

But nobody is 'laughing at us'. We aren't a laughing stock, far from it. Stop being dramatic. x

People are laughing mate.

Felt for him there. If the board make him take charge on Sunday then they are a disgrace.

Unless they announce he will leave after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back