Roberto Martinez Discussion - Including Live Poll (Poll Reset 1st May)

Martinez in or out?

• In

• Out

• Getting splinters eating cheese on toast on the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just trying to get Mourinho's wage demands down......

I think any slight chance we had of landing Jose died at the hands of those bubble blowing beauts on Tuesday mate.
Or letting LVG see out another year then getting Poch in, Poch could even jump ship in the summer, he left Soton to better himself, a move to Utd would do the same, be hard to turn them down if they come calling.

Or letting LVG see out another year then getting Poch in, Poch could even jump ship in the summer, he left Soton to better himself, a move to Utd would do the same, be hard to turn them down if they come calling.
That could make sense, but I still think the Jose boat has sailed for us mate.

Don't just want him gone, i want the back room staff and the medical team gone also
SACK EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

...not DENNIS though. Dennis's is invaluable...he's the only one who can get the casey off the shed roof at FF without using the little ladder.

There'll be plans in place for Dennis mate, mark my words...

#WindowCleaner

"We tried to get the focus after being in the FA Cup semi-final and sometimes it drops the intensity," said Martinez.

Oh so Anfield was a mirage was it? what an absolute ass clown! Anybody defending this garbage needs sanctioning!

This is exactly what I thought when I read RM's comments.

The man appears to reside in an alternate universe where everything is phenomenal. But the reality is, that his deluded twilight zone is a ruse, a distraction; constructed deliberately by a scheming individual to deflect attentions from his ineptitude.

Personally speaking, I think he's contemptible.

As I said months ago, he's a snake oil salesman.

You can fool some of the people some of the time Roberto, but you can't fool Evertonians for very long at all*. (or, as George 'Dubbya' once mangled "fool me once, um , um err, shame on you. Fool me twice, um, err, um....I won't be fooled again")

*exceptions must be made of course: the Martinez cultists can be fooled ALL of the time.

FdB is looking elsewhere, highly unlikely he will come to us/be offered a role by us.
@ The Esk do you have any info on Rafael if he leaves the toon? Here's his record: Trophies won as a manager: Champions League, Europa League (x2), FIFA World Club Cup, UEFA Supercup, La Liga (x2), FA Cup, Community Shield, Coppa Italia, Suppercoppa Italiana (x2).
Some have slammed those who say Mourinho won't come here as lacking ambition whilst dismissing Rafael for his red past and small club remark. This is contradictory. Look at Rafael's record. Objectively, and putting ambition before emotion, he's easily the next best candidate after Mourinho.

This is exactly what I thought when I read RM's comments.

The man appears to reside in an alternate universe where everything is phenomenal. But the reality is, that his deluded twilight zone is a ruse, a distraction; constructed deliberately by a scheming individual to deflect attentions from his ineptitude.

Personally speaking, I think he's contemptible.

As I said months ago, he's a snake oil salesman.

You can fool some of the people some of the time Roberto, but you can't fool Evertonians for very long at all*. (or, as George 'Dubbya' once mangled "fool me once, err, err, shame on you. Fool me twice, err, err, err....I won't be fooled again")

*exceptions must be made of course: the Martinez cultists can be fooled ALL of the time.

He's clearly known his fate for a while now, his post match interviews have become about defending himself. Which is fair enough, he has a post-EFC career to look after.

Most of us don't agree with how he sees the game, but I can't see how that makes him "contemptible". A nice fella who wasn't good enough. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.