Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Operation Knee Jerk in full swing.

Hi mate.

What is your interpretation of 'Knee Jerk'?

It certainly isn't the same as anyone of Sane mind.

Since the start of last season that was our 70th domestic Match and in 90 minutes we have won 21 of them.

So again when you mention 'Knee Jerk' what do you mean?

Or is it just a phrase the the 'cool kids' have thrown about?

I still wouldnt sack him.

Give him till the end of the season, take it from there.

Clearly never going to take us anywhere. He's a nice bloke but too stubborn. Get a decent manager in soon so we have a shred of a chance of keeping this squad together

Reactions: gmb
Deulofeu was limping before he got subbed, thought we played well, but were just up against a hell of a team playing quality football.. Of course we still backed off every time they got the ball, but played well. Lost by one goal over two games against City in a semi final..
I'm not gonna give anyone grief about that.

110 goals conceded... 110...

Is there anyone who still believes Martinez's ''project'' is still going to flourish into a well oiled machine capable of keeping clean sheets?

First half I was actually happy enough with. Defended well enough and had a threat on the counter....

Then the subs...

We no longer had a counter attack.

For me the subs to make were McCarthy for Cleverley. And Oviedo or Pienaar for Osman.

Keep Del on as an outlet.

Infanct putting Kone on made us worse defensively too!

Can't stand the City manager. Constantly whinging about the penalty in the league.

He's not good enough, City game doesn't even come into it

Newcastle will come at us in the opening 15 mins knowing the fans are going to turn toxic the min it gets on top

The lack of drive and effort is a major concern for me, We will always lack there quality but something we always had was fight, I can't remember a shot after there 3rd with 20 mins left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back