Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, was this 'bottling' or were we 'playing to win' like we always do under Martinez? I'd love to know. Did we take the gun to the gun fight with sin Miedo? Or again did we get beaten by a better side?

Id never want Rodgers in a million years but Martinez isn't exactly proving to be much better in terms of managing a side.
Maybe you think Martinez is an awful manager, but Rodgers is an awful manager and an awful person, him managing that lot was letting him get too close to Goodison.

Really looks like he has no idea what his best team is. Ossie has barely had a kick all season, yet starts the biggest game of it. Steadfastly refuses all season to start Del and Mirallas together, then randomly does it v Swansea.
Doesn't seen to have the balls to drop one of his centre half's.

He's scraping around and it's weak.

Really looks like he has no idea what his best team is. Ossie has barely had a kick all season, yet starts the biggest game of it. Steadfastly refuses all season to start Del and Mirallas together, then randomly does it v Swansea.
Doesn't seen to have the balls to drop one of his centre half's.

He's scraping around and it's weak.
We need to get shut ASAP

Chap, I'm not sure what's happening here but

Managerial record by team and tenure
Team From To Record
P
W D L Win %
Tottenham Hotspur 16 December 2013 13 May 2014 28 14 4 10 50.0
Aston Villa 14 February 2015 25 October 2015 28 10 2 16 35.7
Total 56 24 6 26 42.9

Really? Sorry to nitpick here but does that include all games for Villa (i.e. cup games)? Because I'm certain they didn't win 10 games in the league!

Sorry - long night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back