Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely god help him and the players if we do go out to Carlisle on Sunday (they must be chomping at the bit to get at us), I can't even begin to imagine how nasty the atmosphere could get next week against Newcastle.

If we go out of the cup on Sunday and don't pick up the 3 points against Newcastle then I can only imagine his time would be just about up?

Honestly I won't be sad if/when he goes, I really was hoping last season was just a blip but the pace we seem to be regressing with the talent we have is criminal. No idea who a sensible replacement could be though.
We need a manager who can play players in their best positions and coach a defence to do the simple things. Surely there are some of them about?

Any manager coming here would see that with a couple of additions and defensive management we can be challenging top 4! Martinez has had too long! Imho

He doesn't get angry enough for me, still points to beautiful football instead of letting them have it. He is passionate about the good parts of the game but not enough on the bad parts.

New owners and a new manager and we could go places. Last time we had an opportunity like this we came 4th in the league, and look how we pushed on then :(.

Is that how easily you'll be convinced?

Newcastle is the one, they win were in a potential relegation battle.
Shelvey and Townsend to add impetus to their team. At the same time we soldier on with what we've got, with some players already dreaming of their 'dream' moves to champions league clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back