Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got Carlisle to redeem himself.

The knives are being sharpened like.

Forget about Cardiff, it's all about the league form. If we scrape through to another semi final only to be put out by a better team then it means nothing, especially when you're in our league position.

Just a reminder to some of you who may have forgotten.

After 110 minutes of the 180 minutes in this tie we were 3-1 up.

Absolute Martinez that.

How many managers in this league given that scenario and our players, would have lost that?

Just by the way, where were our players when that second goal went in? I saw one player kindly ask the referee. All throughout the first half city players were remonstrating with the ref about every tiny decision. You had their cigar smoking stain of a human being manager waving imaginary yellows. Up until half time atkinson wasn't falling for their diving nonsense, but as soon as the 2nd half kicked off he changed his ways and started giving them absolutely everything.

Martinez has fit our club perfectly with his nice guy persona, albeit he has been mad these last few weeks with every decision going against us, but i've had enough of this nice club, doing everything the right way rubbish. Referees are utter cowards, he needs to bash it into these players that they need to be snarling and pressurising these officials in everything they do. Every little decision, we won't be a top club if we can't do that ... and that's the most depressing aspects of football EVER.

"We should take this as an inspiration to do something special because that call cost us. We played with an incredible swagger and character."

I'm done. Hopefully I wake up and he's gone.

giphy.gif

Absolute Martinez that.

How many managers in this league given that scenario and our players, would have lost that?
To be fair, we were away to the best team in the league who have the best home record. I thought we'd lose 4-1 tonight. Tonight is not the issue. Swansea, Bournemouth, Stoke, Leicester, they are the issue!

Absolute Martinez that.

3-2 up after 159 minutes of it. even 3-3 would have been extra time.

Swagger and character though eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back