Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ, I'm gonna have fun week in the states next week with a hard core city fan, thank you ever so much Bobby
My ears will be bleeding come my return

If he drops Robles for TH next game and doesn't play Mori and Jags centre backs, i'm.......oh not going to do anything cos i'm past caring.

Not felt like this since the days of Walter.

The case against him is there for all to see. He got this job because he was flavour of the month after winning the FA Cup, tonight demonstrated how luck can play such an instrumental role in these competitions. Zoom in on his league performances with Wigan and there's absolutely nothing there to suggest he's a good manager. For God sake, he even managed to get them relegated.

What he's done is build together a very good squad of players, but that is absolutely pointless if you have no idea how to get them winning football games. We might as well have a team full of dross and a manager who has a clue what to do with them than the current situation.

The players go out there with absolutely no game plan, they defend how they like and nothing gets done about it at Finch Farm. It's appalling.

Barring an absolute upturn in form between now and May I badly want him gone in the summer. I genuinely worry about the damage he can do here. I've already seen expectations drop on this board and among our fan base drop with people thinking the current league placement in acceptable providing we do alright in the cups. This definitely isn't a blip, it's a decline.

He under pressure now. He got to get a win against Newcastle but kenwright doesn't panic so he will wait. Im so nervous that Moyes is still without a job,I would take Rodgers over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back