Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We should take this as an inspiration to do something special because that call cost us. We played with an incredible swagger and character."

gvHlJfN.gif

I am genuinely depressed with the whole thing at the moment. I want him gone so so badly, but I just don't think it's going to happen.

I'm sick to the back teeth of the man and his "philosophy", the phenomenal crap that consistently comes out of his mouth and just about everything he say's or does.

I can't even bare to look at the man.

110 goals against since the start of last season?? 18 wins in 61 kin matches!!?? The man simply hasn't got a clue.

His interviews are incredibly ridiculous. I always think he is on the wind up but he's not, he's being serious. I'm worried for the first time in a while. This season has been weird premier league wise. We could easily end up in a relegation battle. For me it's close to time. He's lost most the fans. If he has another bad few weeks where fooked

"In the replay it doesn't leave you with any doubt, the ball is clearly out and should never be allowed to carry on.

"We should take this as an inspiration to do something special because that call cost us. We played with an incredible swagger and character."

I read that in Martinez irritating Spancastrian accent and now I want to Keith Moon the hell out of my immediate surroundings.....

Wish we had a manager that said we weren't good enough when we lose. Can't be arsed hearing "we played with great swagger"/"we showed great potential" etc etc

His interviews are incredibly ridiculous. I always think he is on the wind up but he's not, he's being serious. I'm worried for the first time in a while. This season has been weird premier league wise. We could easily end up in a relegation battle. For me it's close to time. He's lost most the fans. If he has another bad few weeks where fooked

But people are right though mate - barring a change of board, they won't sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back