Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a comfortable 1-1 until Martinez changed formation to 4-1-3-1-1 that's when everthing went wrong. It left us exposed down either flank. Serious tactical error. Really poor decision from him. We Played well until that point. Seriously unlucky with the first two but the second was due to our tactical change as much as the ball went out. It was his tactical decisions that cost us that tonight. Really poor management and he is under major pressure. I still think he might be able to turn it round but that tonight could've been his fatal error.

It seems right. It certainly wouldn't surprise me.

Let's be honest Ian, if that was Moyes and it was 1-1 in the second leg with 20 mins to go and we went out we would rightly be calling him all names under the sun - including a bottler.

heartbreaking!? [Poor language removed] heartbreaking! you little spanish [Poor language removed] you don't know how it feels to be heartbroken you clueless little

"We have a very good group of young players. I hope we take this display as inspiration."

SERIOUSLY, BOBBY?
Please tell me what is so inspiring about bottling it again.

rrr.gif

ihy.gif

Defeats keep happening bad defending keeps happening goals conceded keep happening. There's no spirit no leader no anything. It's a results business and he's not getting them he's got to go

No, no, no please let's not go down the route of giving the managers job to Duncan Ferguson just because he got a tattoo and had a few punch ups in the name of the club. He's got absolutely no experience in setting up teams or making tactical changes, in fact he's only been a coach for about 18 months hasn't he.
Can't see him making anything worse. His appointment would lift the whole place up and I think all our players need right now is a man who said to them - go out there, put some fight and enjoy yourselves. It could be short term, but we need some refreshing. Things are getting heavy now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back