Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just embarrassing the way we defend considering the defenders we have. I mean his one defensive signing, Ramiro, was our best player tonight imo - it's not as if he's signing muppets.
And you're the manager: you're supposed to see things before the fans, not after. Like sticking with Kone at LW in December when we dropped all those points against the dross teams; Tim Howard; and Stones over Coleman tonight. It didn't work a fortnight ago so...!
This Everton team needs a trophy more than any other side I can think of. Roberto said yesterday that painful results makes you more resilient, but we've had enough painful results this season and only seem to get less and less resilient. If we don't win the FA Cup then he probably ought to leave, and I've always been on his side... [sighs quietly and gazes wistfully out window before turning attention to English coursework]

One can say this is pessimistic but here comes the predicted decline and it will happen quick. Before i rant he has done a good job at putting together a decent squad.Due to this frauds inability to manage and stubbornness and lack of brain cells it's all over before it began. The exodus will begin. Lukaku. Del. Stones. Barkley. Will all move on in 2 years and we will be left with the kone's and cleverley s the barrys and the Osmans . Welcome to bottom table fights boys

yeah let Ferguson manage us for a while, lets even have Peter Reid helping him out. We're not going to get relegated with or without him, but it's getting a bit toxic now and we need to sort it out before it gets irreversible.

He's a nice man for sure, but he's having an absolute stinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back