Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez won't be going anywhere, kenwright wouldn't sack him, and whether we have a new fell or not, kenwright is very close to him and probably has a hand in advising him. I think he will definitely be here next season, no matter what happens.

Martinez, for now, is the right man to take this team forward. I firmly believe that and thought so even before the takeover.

This season has been incredibly frustrating but there's still plenty of time to go
He has been here 3 seasons and 2 have been bad.
He is going backwards and will be getting the boot if it carries on

Martinez won't be going anywhere, kenwright wouldn't sack him, and whether we have a new fell or not, kenwright is very close to him and probably has a hand in advising him. I think he will definitely be here next season, no matter what happens.
A billionaire businessman will make his own decisions on reality and not listen to luuvie bill or jibberish el coco

Id bomb him off, too naive, stubborn and fcuking annoying

One way of playing, all subs seem pre determined so thanks but taraa

Great profile pic but...

You're completely wrong.

We've shown just this season we have several completely different ways of playing, certain sections of support are just too blind to see it.

Yes he's made mistakes but the squad also have to take a lot of responsibility as well.

He has been here 3 seasons and 2 have been bad.
He is going backwards and will be getting the boot if it carries on

Correction.

1 very good season.
1 very poor season on the whole.
1 season that has been so far frustrating but has seen us play some superb stuff with young players becoming integral to our side, with mistakes from both manager and players costing us at times. A season that still, however, has two and a half months left to go.

Depends what happens this season mate.
Martinez needs to deliver now and take us up the table as well as galvanise the home support with wins.

And we all hope he does.

If he doesn't though, he won't be gone this summer. The pressure will certainly be on him and the squad and rightly so, but he won't be sacked. I'm very sure of that.

Correction.

1 very good season.
1 very poor season on the whole.
1 season that has been so far frustrating but has seen us play some superb stuff with young players becoming integral to our side, with mistakes from both manager and players costing us at times. A season that still, however, has two and a half months left to go.
With no europe and hardly any injuries this seasons league form has been shambolic with the players we have.
We play some nice stuff at times and look lost at times but we should not be 12th at this stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back