Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I keep on smashing these stones together really hard maybe I can still get rid of that Catalan and his modern football"

article-0-0900CF6F000005DC-778_634x631.jpg

What gets me now is, you're apparently not allowed to be happy with our upturn because we're still only 10th! Unbelievable!

Nobody thinks 10th is good enough, but what more can you ask of Martinez over the past few weeks? He's turned it around big time. United couldn't touch our defence today, not bad for a man who's turning us into Wigan, apparently.

What gets me now is, you're apparently not allowed to be happy with our upturn because we're still only 10th! Unbelievable!

Nobody thinks 10th is good enough, but what more can you ask of Martinez over the past few weeks? He's turned it around big time. United couldn't touch our defence today, not bad for a man who's turning us into Wigan, apparently.
Spot on mate.

10th is rubbish, but getting to it after taking apart Van Gaal's United and nailing our 5th win in 6 games is surely something to raise a smile about at least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back