Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today makes the rest of this season all the more infuriating, what could have been and all that.

Never mind, Martinez has a good summer in the transfer market and we have a good pre season hopefully we'll have a better season next year.

COYB

Sacking him has never been a realistic option at any point in this season. Deserving of strong criticism? Definitely, he's frustrated the hell out of me at times. The sack? No chance.

I don't care what anybody says, Martinez has gave us plenty more good days than bad ones since he took over. I think his biggest struggle this season has been just getting to grips with the expectations at a big club. It's been a learning curve for him and I'm sure he's going to be a better manager for it.

He needs to be given a decent kitty in the summer and spend it wisely. I think we're very capable of a great season next year.

Starts with a clean slate next season for me. There'd better not be a repeat of the lack of preparation though.
that's the reasonable view. he's had a great season and a poor one. should get next season to prove which was the fluke, which is what most who didnt want him sacked had been saying.

Yep, in Davids darkest hours he was fighting alone, now, when the battle is won, you come piping up, shameless and im glad its been noticed.

Old Damo snapped in action

Grima_and_Th%C3%A9oden.jpg

What's his footwear situation been like this season? still the brown shoes or has he branched out into flipflops or something else wacky?

Why has there been no updates on this? Its vital in my decision making process to whether we should keep him or not.

I lost all belief in Martinez, I think he has had a desperately poor season. However he turned it around at the right time and today he has shown that he can compete on the big stage. He has earned another season. Hopefully he can fend off bids for our better players and bring in a few good ones that can deliver for him. He seems like a very nice man, I hope he gets it right and gets some success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back