Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for being a proper tit tonight, I feel angry and I chose you to lash out on, from my point of view I was out of order and you a valued member of the GOT team, you didn't deserve my harsh treatement. Again I apologise, you like every other poster are entitled to your opinion, even if I don't agree. I do however accept that you are consistent and fair in your verdicts on all things Everton.

No probs mate. Different strokes for different folks.

I'll just leave this here...

On Rodgers
He's the Spanish Rodgers, if you [Poor language removed] Rodgers and not Martinez you are just a hypocrite, its as simple as that.

On Pulis
Can you tell me why Martinez is a better manager than Pullis?

On Hughes
not even close, Martinez couldn't lace Hughes boots, and even he is not the long term option

On our fans
Rodgers will go due to having a board with ambition, the only thing that will get rid of Martinez is fan power but due to a small time nature of a good chunk of our fans we are happy to exist, whilst we dream of signing Lennon, Cleverley and some other has beens or even never beens.

On Bilic and McClaren not going to be sacked this season
Mike Ashley and the WHU owners have sacked about 3 managers between them in a combined 35 years of owning clubs so I doubt Billic or McLaren will go

On Hughes (again)
I don't think he's the best manager in the world but I'd get Mark Hughes in. He has an eye for a player when he has budget restrictions (zabaletta, Kompany, samba, Santa Cruz) gets players playing that other managers struggle with (Bentley and Bellamy) he's improved most teams he taken over and seems to be able to mix his style against who he's playing. We now need someone proven in the EPL no risks.

On McClaren
Screenshot_2015-09-19-23-32-19.webp

I have no game but fortunately the vaults judge all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back