Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capture.webp

Hard to rank managers that have been a positive for us, they've all achieved different things, I'm not really sure it's worth going down that route, Royle won us a trophy and got us passionate about Everton again, Moyes brought us out of ruin into safety and security, Martinez has us excited and potential. HK won plenty, but had indifferent other spells with us.

Not even mentioning Smith or Walker the plums.

Hard to rank managers that have been a positive for us, they've all achieved different things, I'm not really sure it's worth going down that route, Royle won us a trophy and got us passionate about Everton again, Moyes brought us out of ruin into safety and security, Martinez has us excited and potential. HK won plenty, but had indifferent other spells with us.

Not even mentioning Smith or Walker the plums.
Oh defo Royle is to be celebrated. He made us tough to beat and had a fair sprinkling of flair players too. I just feel Martinez is superior as a coach and more attack minded.

united have scraped there way through so far and they look like they're building a bit of momentum - but they have had a fairly easy start to the season. but still, they haven't been great imo. the top 3 spots will sort themselves when arsenal finally click. today might be that day.
I'm not sure that the top 3 will be that much better than 4,5+6 this season. All of the so called big clubs have shown weakness this season. I would say after XMAS we will more about them and weather they are good enough to close the gap to us sat at the top of the pile. I wish

I'm not sure that the top 3 will be that much better than 4,5+6 this season. All of the so called big clubs have shown weakness this season. I would say after XMAS we will more about them and weather they are good enough to close the gap to us sat at the top of the pile. I wish

yeah possibly, we always think that of arsenal, they have a top quality squad though. chelsea aren't exactly firing but they will go on a run somewhere along the line. city will always win when their big guns are fit.

i think the gap won't be massive, but they'll still comfortably finish as the top 3 you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back