Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought you meant in that run in general mate (as in all the goals).

No, Barkley did I think 3 or 4 to Rom all season. Del did 6/7 - it's not huge. We were playing well and Del and Rom were linking up well. Rom kept on scoring after Xmas though even though Del wasn't in the side...
It's a huge difference when you factor in the amount of minutes each player played. We have an ACM who rarely assists to our CF and whether you want to admit that it is a problem. It's not necessarily the fault of Barkley. Dropping Gerry may have caused us to play more narrow making it more difficult for Barkley to assist Rom or the tactics in general may have done that but whatever the reason it is a problem.

It's a huge difference when you factor in the amount of minutes each player played. We have an ACM who rarely assists to our CF and whether you want to admit that it is a problem. It's not necessarily the fault of Barkley. Dropping Gerry may have caused us to play more narrow making it more difficult for Barkley to assist Rom or the tactics in general may have done that but whatever the reason it is a problem.

It's not a problem. You're making issues up!

Silva rarely provides the final assist for Aguero, but he's always involved somewhere. That's what counts.

I don't care who gets the assists. It could be a long punt from Williams or a cross from Del - it isn't an issue who is getting the ball to Rom. The issue is Rom being in form - at the moment he isn't, but it'll come.

I've just read that Lukaku is annoyed we didn't pay for his private jet fare back from Cyprus this week?

Football is ridiculous sometimes. Never heard anything like it in my life.

Hope that's true, rather than him being embarrassed the story leaked

It does sound a little bit BS, not least because these guys being £6500 out of pocket is like £37 adjusted to a normal income.

I'd be trying to claim expenses like, but I wouldn't be "furious".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back