Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
An absolute force of nature when he has the ball at his feet running towards goal.
Which we don't do near enough, ever. Our forward passing was atrocious today. Had one decent chance and slotted like a boss.
Won't be an Everton player next year, I'm certain- unfortunately.

Which we don't do near enough, ever. Our forward passing was atrocious today. Had one decent chance and slotted like a boss.
Won't be an Everton player next year, I'm certain- unfortunately.
Teams are very good at stopping him from turning and getting face on, but we need a player that can see his runs because we certainly don't have anyone who fits the bill in our squad ATM

If he keeps on banging them in like that they will have to pay 100 million for him not joking.We have to keep him at all costs.Great goal COYB

My youngest asked and asked me to get him a photo with Rom. We waited after the game, player after player walked past. Rom came out, child chattering and pointing at him. He came level, I asked for the photo, he was a gentleman, actually held my lad for the pic. I shook his hand, thanked him. Checked the pic, Rom had a big smile, my lad had his eyes closed :(

Ace that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back