Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's beginning to step up to the next level he needs to be at if he wants to move. Not that I want him to, I may add.

Bullying defenders, winning more headers, scoring from outside the box and today his finish showed me he's been listening to and learning from Thierry Henry.

Many of his goal attempts when through on goal were always along the floor. This time he lifted it and gave the keeper no chance.

If he can stay fit, I've got a feeling we'll see him break 30 goals this season.

And if the defence can perform as well as they have so far this season, we might finish higher than many suspect.

One more thing, who didn't jump up and down when he slotted today? Limbs in all directions for me.

This is deffo his last season for us which is a shame unless we get top 4 but the team not good enough yet unless we can buy in Jan of we are close enough

Excellent goal! Credit where it's due. It's a shame we could not hold on to the lead for a bit longer and frustrate them. Would have made the goal even better if it was the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back